AES Assessment Plans and Reports
The assessment of Administrative and Educational Support (AES) departments is a systematic process that examines college services. This process ultimately establishes direction for improving institutional quality and building a solid reputation.
Each AES department that participates in administrative unit assessment does so by following the AES Assessment Report Form and the Formative Rubric for Outcomes Assessment Plan . These documents are updated periodically to suit the needs of the current Assessment Report cycle.
Exemplary AES Assessment Reports
Below are the Exemplary AES Assessment Reports from the last few years. Guided by the Summative Rating Rubric, the review team focuses on overall strengths and weaknesses of assessment activities and the integrity of assessment methodologies to choose exemplary reports. To view all the AES Assessment Reports from previous cycles, go to the Past AES Assessment Reports page.
- Athletics Department, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – English Language Resource Center, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – Testing and Tutoring at the Meadowlands, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – Tutoring Center, 2013 – 2015
- Financial Aid, 2013 – 2015
- Office of Alumni Affairs, 2013 – 2015
- Sidney Silverman Library, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center, 2011 – 2012