The Office of Student Affairs at the Meadowlands is dedicated to facilitating the success of students seeking advisement, counseling, and support in the education arena. Our team of dedicated professionals value our students by providing seamless services and resources from beginning to end. Whether you’re a new student, a transfer or returning for continuing education, we value dedication to community and individual growth, in addition to academic excellence.
Educate and empower students to become responsible life-long learners with a global society.
- Student success through a continued collaboration and assessment;
- Diversity awareness that fosters mutual respect for all members of the community;
- Holistic approach to student development – intellectual, physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional;
- Empowerment through advocacy and guidance.
- Fiscal integrity to ensure student access to services.
Student Support Services
Other Services and Amenities:
Notes: To access to the College e-Catalog follow this link
Meet the Staff
- Magali Muniz, M.A., Managing Director
- Gregory Reilly, Enrollment Coordinator
Phone. (201) 301-9698.
- Janet Pagan, Executive Secretary
Phone. (201) 493-3596.
- John Giaimo, M.A., L.P.C., Academic and Personal Counselor/Veterans Affairs
Phone: (201) 301-1595/7458.
- Academic and Personal Counselor
Phone: (201) 879-8953
- Rita Blanco, Financial Aid Specialist
Phone: (201) 447-7148.
- Rosa Salazar, Financial Aid Specialist
Phone: (201) 447-7148
Office Hours, Contact information, and Location
- Summer Office Hours through August 12, 2016:
- Monday & Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Telephone: (201)301-9699.
- Fax: (201)301-9704.
- Location:Room 116.