Your Pathway to Lifelong Learning
The Division of Continuing Education is the entrepreneurial arm of Bergen Community College. The emphasis of the Division revolves around economic development through job training, career enhancement, and enrichment programming leading to lifelong learning. The Division serves as a testing ground for new programs, many in partnership with associate degree programs.
The Division of Continuing Education’s principal missions is to:
- Meet the learning needs of an ever changing community.
- Design and develop innovative and diverse programs.
- Provide qualified instructors with real world experience .
- Create flexible partnerships with our communities.
In an effort to provide programs geared toward business and career advancement, the Division developed certificate programs such as: Cisco Networking Academy; Microsoft in the Workplace Certificate Program; Desktop Publishing Certificate Program; Web Design Certificate Program; Advanced Computer Graphics Certificate Program and Entrepreneur Certificate Program.
- State Press release
- Booker pushes for better training of US workforce
- Drone Piloting Class Takes off at Bergen
- Student Success story
We also offer many programs in Computers, Construction, Fashion and Interior Design, Insurance & Finance, Health & Fitness, Languages, Online courses, Test Prep, Children’s Programs and many more….. For complete details check our Courses & Programs or call for a catalog at 201-447-7488.
- New Pathways to Teaching in New Jersey (NPTNJ), an alternate route to teacher certification program, is a consortium between New Jersey City University (NJCU), Bergen Community College, and other participating New Jersey Community Colleges.
- Additional Teacher Education Programs, NJDOE approved Professional Development Programs for Teachers and Paraprofessionals along with Child Development Associate Certificate Programs (CDA).
- Kids & Teens, enriching youth programs for elementary, middle, and high school students!
If you are looking for a place to hold your next meeting, seminar or training session the Moses Family Meeting & Training Center is a flexible facility that can accommodate from small groups of 50 or up to 300 people. This impressive facility serves the College, organizations and the business community by providing a state-of-the art meeting and training center with the necessary technology and amenities at competitive pricing.
Since 1991 the Center for Business and Industry has served area businesses by providing cost-effective, customized training for employees. Investing in ongoing training and development for executives, managers, front-line personnel and support staff is essential to staying competitive in today’s business environment.
For further details or to register by phone, call 201-447-7488 or visit us at the Technology Education Building, Room TEC-115.