The Division of Continuing Education, Corporate and Public Sector Training at Bergen supports the needs of regional businesses and community members by providing relevant, responsive and entrepreneurial programming on-campus and off-site, many leading to industry-relevant credentials.
The emphasis of the Division revolves around economic development through job training, career enhancement, and enrichment programming leading to lifelong learning opportunities. Serving as an incubator for new ideas and programming, increasing numbers of certificates and credentials lead to associate degree programs.
The principal mission of the Division is to:
- Meet the learning needs of a diverse, ever-changing community.
- Design and develop innovative and forward-thinking programs.
- Provide qualified instructors with relevant, real world experience .
- Create collaborative and flexible partnerships with our communities.
CE, CPST in the NEWS:
- State Press Release
- Booker Pushes for Better Training of US Workforce
- Drone Piloting Class Takes Off at Bergen
- Student Success Story
For further details or to register by phone, call 201-447-7488 or visit us at the Technology Education Center (TEC), Room TEC-115.