Welcome to the Center of Corporate and Public Sector Training
Thinking about your company’s success?
We offer tailored, comprehensive solutions that
are linked to your business strategy.
The Center for Corporate and Public Sector Training has established a reputation in the business community for offering targeted programs that have immediate applicability to your employee’s everyday challenges. Since we are a public institution, many organizations have found us to be a cost-effective way to incorporate training into your business strategy.
We have delivered training to diverse audiences including factory floor personnel and executive management involving multiple industries such as communications, utilities, banking, manufacturing, and healthcare.
Our training and organizational development staffs are field practitioners with extensive experience in the corporate training environment.
Our core services include:
- Customized Training Solutions
- Organizational Development
- Manufacturing Training Programs: CNC Operator
- Manufacturing Training Programs: Welding
- Department of Labor Workforce Grant Applications
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association(NJBIA): Basic Skills Workforce Training Program
Dates for [email protected]:
- 3/2/17 – 5pm-7pm – TEC128BC
- 6/1/17 – 7am-9am – TEC 128EF
- 9/7/17 – 7am-9am – TEC 128EF
- 12/7/17 – 7am-9am – TEC 128EF