Access to the College’s facilities including:
- Fitness Center
- Open Computer Labs
Free use of the Cooperative Education & Career Development Center Services:
- Employment services are available to alumni needing part-time or full-time positions upon graduation.
- Alumni can use the current listing of employment opportunities, attend job fairs or participate in on-campus recruiting.
- Assistance with resume writing, interviewing skills and job search strategies on an individual or group basis is provided for students and alumni.
- 10% discount for events at the Anna Maria Ciccone Theater presented by Community and Cultural Affairs Department as listed in the season’s brochure. (Does not include academic programs or student productions.)
- Receive a $50 Gift Certificate toward a BCC Continuing Education course of your choice during the membership year.
- Priority consideration for acceptance into the Meadowlands Regional Accelerator Center at BCC, a business incubator which provides an array of critical resources and services that may otherwise be unaffordable or inaccessible to young businesses. Free registration at Bergen Community College’s Division of Continuing Education, Corporate and Public Sector Training quarterly breakfast information series entitled “B2B@BCC”. Please see the “B2B@BCC’ schedule for upcoming events and speakers. Contact Cinzia D’lorio at (201) 612-5300 for more information.
- Discounts on membership in the Institute for Learning in Retirement.
- Free membership in the BCC Alumni Network for your first year after graduation from BCC.
Please Note: All Alumni must ask their health provider to complete a Bergen Community College Health Services Medical Record form in order to use the pool and fitness facility during the special alumni hours of operation.