Gift of Giving
You can become a member of the BCC family with a gift of education that will benefit the residents of this community for years to come. We gladly accept gifts made online by check or with a credit card.
Ways of giving:
- One time or annual gift for scholarship purposes
- Endowed scholarships
- Naming opportunities
- Special event support
Gifts of Personal Property:
- Gifts of art, furniture or other personal property shall be accepted only after approval by the BCC Board of Trustees.
- Deed of Gift Form is to be signed by the Donor.
- Terms Regarding Acceptance of Gifts Form to be signed by the Donor as well as the BCC Foundation Chairman/President.
- Appropriate and unbiased appraisals must be supplied by the Donor on items valued at $5,000 or more. The BCC Foundation and the BCC Board of Trustees, on a per case basis, may also require unbiased appraisals on potential gifts than $5,000 in value. An IRS Form 8283, prepared by the appraiser, will be signed by the BCC Foundation Director upon delivery.
Please call 201-447-7117 for more information.