Welcome to Bergen Community College Foundation’s online scholarship management system! This system provides all currently enrolled BCC students access to a variety of academic achievement scholarships. We encourage all full time and part time students to apply for scholarship awards. The system is user friendly and matches you automatically with scholarships within your eligibility by using your GPA, course of study and the information you provide.
- Login at https://bccfscholarships.communityforce.com with your BCC ID
- Fill out the general scholarship application.
- The online scholarship system will search our database and recommend scholarships and/or departmental awards within your eligibility. You will be automatically matched to some scholarships and for others you will need to provide more information in order to submit them.
- Applications can be saved and you may return at any time to continue and complete the final version for submittal.
- Once you have applied for your scholarship, you will receive a confirmation email via the online scholarship management system. Please make sure to frequently check your email account to see if you are the recipient for any scholarships.
Apply for Scholarships Online!
When is the due date?
Although you are encouraged to apply as soon as the applications are available, the final due date is listed on the scholarship portal. We are not able to accept application after the time listed on the portal.
If I have any other questions, who can I contact?
If you have any questions about scholarships you can call the Foundation Office at 201-447-7117.
If I am not a citizen or a U.S. permanent resident am I eligible for a BCCF scholarship?
Some scholarships do allow students who have F-1 visas to receive scholarships. Students who are not citizens are eligible to submit the General Scholarship Application to be considered for these scholarships.
Who qualifies for scholarships?
To apply for scholarships, you must be enrolled at Bergen Community College, have a major, and have a GPA of at least 2.0.
I do/do not receive financial aid. Am I still eligible to receive a scholarship?
Scholarship awards are not related to financial aid. To be eligible for scholarships, you must have a GPA of at least 2.0.