Transfer And Articulation Services
For many of our students, Bergen Community College is the first step to meeting their educational and career goals. Upon completion of an Associate’s Degree, many of our graduates continue their education towards a Bachelor’s Degree at a four-year institution. Bergen Community College graduates have successfully transferred to colleges and universities throughout the state and across the nation. When earning an AA (Associate in Arts) or AS (Associate in Science) transfer degree you will be a college graduate while pursuing your Bachelor’s degree.
Courses taken after you officially graduate are not protected by the State-Wide Transfer Agreement and are not guaranteed to be considered transferable to the four-year school. Transferring from Bergen Community College to another institution is a process and requires preparation and planning. To ensure a successful transition, students are encouraged to utilize various resources and services provided by Bergen Community College. Transfer services are designed to facilitate a smooth transition into a four-year college or university.
Schedule an appointment to meet with a Transfer Counselor to review your academic program and make specific recommendations towards your educational goals. Visit the Center for Student Success office in Room A-118 or call (201) 447-7211 to schedule an appointment.
It is recommended to read through the following transfer links to become familiar with some essential information:
- Applying to a 4-Year School
- Articulation Agreements / Transfer Partnerships
- Degrees and Certificates Offered at Bergen Community College
- Earning a Bachelor’s Degree After Transfer
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NJ College 2 College Transfer
- NJ TRANSFER
- State-Wide Transfer Agreement Full Text
- Top 10 Tips for Academic Success
- Transfer Legislation Clarification
- Transfer Scholarships
- Center for Student Success: Room A-118, Pitkin Education Center, 1st Floor.
- Transfer Counselors: Tel. (201)447-7211.
- E-Mail: [email protected]