Health Professions Entrance Exam/HESI Accommodation Requests
Process for Students Requesting Accommodations for a Health Professions Admissions Exam:
- You should PROMPTLY submit disability documentation to the Office of Specialized Services (OSS) as soon as you are invited to take the Admissions Exam. Review of documentation for this exam may take up to five (5) business days, please plan accordingly. Faxed copies of documentation are not acceptable.
- Please specify what accommodations you are seeking.
- Please identify what program you are applying to.
- OSS staff will review documentation to determine eligibility.
- If you are determined eligible for accommodations, OSS staff will notify the Elsevier ADA Representative and the BCC Health Professions Academic Department Chair.
- If approved by the Elsevier ADA Rep., a letter will be sent to the BCC Health Professions Academic Department Chair requesting authorization to proceed.
- The Elsevier ADA Rep. will contact the student directly to make arrangements for the exam.
- If accommodations are denied please follow Bergen Community College’s: ADA Grievance Procedures