Application Packet Checklist
Applicants for the Turning Point Program should complete the Application (1-5) as independently as possible. The applications can be typed or neatly printed. Documentation must be included to consider an application complete (items 6-9). Letters of Recommendation (item 9) must sent with the application in a sealed envelope with the signature across the seal.
- Turning Point Student Application.
- Current Photo of Applicant.
- Student Questionnaire to be completed by the applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Information to be completed by parent/guardian.
- Emergency Contact/Medical Information Form.
- Release/Exchange of Information Form.
- Evaluations – MANDATORY – conducted within five years for school purposes and/or by an outside/private provider – Educational and Psychological/Behavioral evaluations must be included.
- Academic Performance Documentation – most recent individualized education plan (IEP), official high school transcripts or any records from attended post-secondary program.
- Two Letters of Recommendation – to be completed by a non-family member that has known the applicant for one or more years. Letters must be submitted using the Recommendation Form and returned with the application packet as directed on the form.
NOTE: Letters of Recommendation must be included in a sealed envelope with signature across seal.
Applications will not be considered unless ALL requested information is present at the time of review.
Please complete all sections of this application. It is acceptable for the applicant to receive support, if needed in completing the application. You may attach additional information and pages for writing space if needed. We request all sections be completed in order to assist us in determining this applicant’s admissibility to the program. All information is confidential and will not be shared with any outside agencies unless written agreement is provided by those filling out the application.
THE TURNING POINT APPLICATION PROCESS FOR FALL 2017 IS CLOSED