Program Admissions Process
Important Dates and Deadlines for Fall 2017 Enrollment:
THE TURNING POINT APPLICATION PROCESS FOR FALL 2017 IS CLOSED
- October 1, 2016: Admission process begins for Fall 2017 year.
- January 31, 2017: Deadline for submitting applications for Fall 2017 admission.
- Applicants selected for an interview with the Admission Committee will be notified by telephone.
- Applicants deemed appropriate by the Admission Committee will be required to partake in a shadowing day.
- Applicants selected for admission to the program will be notified via mail by March 31, 2017.
- All accepted students must attend a late summer student/family orientation.
- Not all applicants are accepted into the program; 16 per year.
- Applicants who are wait listed will be notified by mail.
- Applicants who are not accepted will be notified by mail.