How Do I Qualify for EOF?
Initial EOF Eligibility is determined on the basis of both economic and educational criteria.
Because a student or a student’s family currently falls within the income criteria does not make the student automatically eligible for EOF.
Although students may qualify for the program, admission criteria give priority to first-time, full-time freshmen and to EOF transfer students in good standing from another EOF Program.
Factors that determine eligibility include:
- Legal NJ resident for at least one (1) year
- United States Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full-time enrollment (at least 12 credits per semester), or Part-time enrollment (6 -11 credits per semester) Initial applicants must be full time.
- Income eligibility (Proof of family income including tax returns and letters from social service agencies must be submitted with application. See income Eligibility Guidelines below.)
- Willingness to attend and participate in required activities.
EOF Income Eligibility Scale for 2017-2018
Dependent and independent students are financially eligible for an EOF grant based on the following scale:
|ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018|
a Household Size of
Not to Exceed
|9+||For each additional
member of the household add $8,320
*Based upon State approval.