BCC’s new One Stop model was designed with one thing in mind; to improve the student experience at Bergen Community College. The concept is simple; rather than visiting three different offices or waiting on long lines, students can now come to the One Stop area to take care of Registration, Financial Aid and Bursar questions or transactions.
How does the One-Stop work?
Students can use the touchscreen at a Kiosk on campus:
- Students indicate the type of service needed: Bursar, Financial Aid or Registration.
- Students choose to get a text message and take a paper ticket which displays their place in the queue.
- A text alert and TV monitors around the college will show how the queue is moving.
Once alerted, students are directed to the One-Stop area and will have their transaction completed and questions answered. No more standing in long lines!
Where is the One Stop Area?
The One-Stop is found in two locations:
- On the first floor of the Pitkin Education building. Just look for the One-Stop signs and numbered windows.
- On the first floor at the Meadowlands/Lyndhurst Student lounge
- Articulation Agreements
- Getting Started at Bergen
- Graduation Information
- NJ STARS Information
- Printout Your Schedule
- Obtain an Unofficial Copy of Your Transcript
- Register for Classes
- Request an Official Transcript
- Request a Verification of Enrollment
- Check Your Account Balance and Make Payments
- Confirm and Submit Documents Required for Financial Aid
- Cost Calculator
- File your free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) BCC Title IV School Code: 004736
- General Financial Aid Inquiries: email@example.com
- Sign Up for Electronic Refund Payment
- Sign Up for Nelnet Business Solutions Payment Plan
- Speak With a Financial Aid Representative: (201) 447-7148
- View Your Financial Aid Reward
- Academic Advising
- Access Your Degree Audit
- Academic Catalog
- General Education Requirements
- Information From Veterans Center
- Navigate Through Your Student Portal, username/password access
- Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands
- Health, Wellness and Personal Counseling
- Help Desk
- International Counseling
- Library Hours
- Office of Public Safety/Campus Police
- Office of Specialized Services (Disability Services)
- Office of Testing Services
- Review Transfer Course Agreements
- Student Insurance
- Shuttle Information
- The Henry and Edith Cerullo Learning Assistance Center
- Violence Intervention Prevention Center
- Visiting Students
NEW! Check out the Department of Education’s Financial Counseling. It helps you plan your budget, determine how much you need to borrow and gives you important information you need to know about financial aid.