BCC Shuttle Schedule
The BCC-Inter Campus Shuttle is made possible by collaboration between Bergen Community College and the County of Bergen, and is open to the general public by a three year U.S. Department of Transportation Agency “Congestion Mitigation and Air Quality Grant”, provided by the U.S. Department of Transportation Agency.
- About the BCC Shuttle Bus:
– The Shuttle runs from Monday through Friday.
– It is free!
– The Bergen Community College Shuttle is available for students, faculty, College employees, and the general public.
– It is accessible (under ADA compliance guidelines).
- Pick Up/Drop Off Locations:
– PARAMUS: Pitkin Education Center.
– MEADOWLANDS: Parking lot building entrance.
Buses leave at times noted below. Please wait at the Bus Stop in order to be picked up.
- Regular Schedule (when classes are in session)
Note: The 7 a.m. shuttle leaving the Meadowlands and the 4 p.m. shuttle leaving Paramus make a stop at the Rutherford Train Station.
- Holiday Schedule (when classes are in session): The bus will not run on the following County Holidays:
- Monday, October 10th – Columbus Day
- Tuesday, November 8th – Election Day
- Friday, November 11th – Veteran’s Day
- Contact Information:
– Questions (e.g.: bus schedule, eligibility…): Please contact the Office of Student Life & Conduct: Phone# (201)447-7215, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Concerns (e.g.: safety issues….): Please contact the Office of Public Safety: Phone # (201)447-9200.