Summer sessions are a perfect time to take courses at Bergen Community College and transfer them back to your home institution.
The process is simple: no need to take the Basic Skills placement test or meet with an academic advisor to register.
Simply follow these steps:
- Complete Visiting Student Application Form
- Complete Registration Form (search online for classes by clicking here)
- It is recommended that you obtain a permission letter from your home institution permitting you to take course(s) at Bergen Community College.
You may provide a college transcript (official or unofficial) that illustrates that you have met requisites for the desired class.
EMAIL and MAIL Option:
Email/mailed registrations will be processed starting Thursday, April 13 and will be based on the availability of the seats in the class.
- Scan all documents requested above and attach them to one e-mail and send to [email protected]
- Student or designee may deliver in person, register, and pay bill
- Student may choose to mail to:
Bergen Community College
400 Paramus Road, A-129
Paramus, NJ 07652
Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands
1280 Wall Street West, Room 116
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-3517
- Upon receipt of e-mail or mail, BCC will send you an e-mail with registration confirmation and bill payment information.
If you already have a Bergen Community College e-mail account use it whenever possible.
It is the responsibility of the student to ensure that credits will transfer back to their home institution.
To have your Bergen transcript sent to your home institution, please see: www.bergen.edu/transcripts
If you are considering staying enrolled with Bergen, Fall registration will remain open to you.
START and END Dates:
- Spring 3 (7 weeks) – Monday, March 20 – ends Tuesday, May 9
- SSI (6 weeks) – Monday, May 22 – ends Friday, June 30
- SU (11 weeks) – Monday, May 22 – ends Friday, August 11
- SSII (6 weeks) – Wednesday, July 5 – ends Friday, August 11
- SSII (3 weeks) – Monday, August 7 – ends Friday, August 25
- Fall (16 weeks) – Friday, September 1 – ends Thursday, December 21
The Office of Specialized Services (OSS) serves students with physical, visual, learning, hearing, and psychiatric disabilities. For accommodations, you must contact this office and provide documentation. Visit the OSS website or call (201) 612-5269 / (201) 447-7845 (TTY).
For more information, please call the Admissions Office at 201-447-7200 or e-mail [email protected].