Fall, Winter, and Spring Course Start and End Dates:
- Fall 1 September 1 – December 21
- Fall 2 September 1 – October 22
- Fall 3 September 21 – December 21
- Fall 4 October 26 – December 21
- Winter December 30 – January 13
- Spring 1 January 17 – May 9
- Spring 2 February 17 – May 9
- Spring 3 March 20 – May 9
Winter and Summer sessions are a perfect time to get ahead by taking a course.
As a Visiting Student, you can take courses at Bergen Community College and transfer them back to your home institution.
Our process is simple: no need to take the Basic Skills placement test or meet with an academic advisor to register.
Simply follow these quick and easy 6 steps:
- Complete Visiting Student Application Form
- Complete Registration Form (search online for classes by clicking here)
- Provide one of the following pieces of documentation from your home institution permitting you to take course(s) at Bergen Community College:
- Permission to Take Course(s) at Bergen Community College Form
- Written permission from a college official at your home institution
- Submit all of the above documents (Steps 1, 2 & 3):
- Scan all documents and attach to one e-mail and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR
- Student or designee may deliver in person, register, and pay bill, OR
- Mail to:
Bergen Community College
400 Paramus Road, A-129
Paramus, NJ 07652
Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands
1280 Wall Street West, Room 116
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071-3517
- Upon receipt of e-mail or mail, BCC will send you an e-mail with registration confirmation and bill payment information.
- Complete your course(s) and have your Bergen transcript sent to your home institution. Information on how to request transcripts is accessible at www.bergen.edu/transcripts
The Office of Specialized Services (OSS) serves students with physical, visual, learning, hearing, and psychiatric disabilities. For accommodations, you must contact this office and provide documentation. Visit the OSS website or call (201) 612-5269 / (201) 447-7845 (TTY).
For more information, please call the Admissions Office at 201-447-7200 or e-mail email@example.com.