Welcome to the Moodle Support center for Bergen users. The login information to access a distance learning course is sent to your Bergen e-mail account. Here you can search the knowledgebase for commonly asked questions. You can connect with a Moodle support representative through several options. The live chat allows you to get answers quickly, while submitting a ticket typically takes the least amount of your time. You also, call us 24X7 toll free number.
Check options below:
- Call us – If you have questions about Moodle or need technology assistance, call the 24/7 toll free at 1-877-612-5381.
- Live Chat – Dialogue with a service representative live over the web by going to the Chat web site.
- Submit a ticket – Fillin the Moodle help Desk Form with as much information as possible to get help for your Moodle course.
- Login problems – check answers to common login problems.
- Browser Requirements – check browser settings for Moodle.
- Install Plug-ins – download free programs to access course content.
- Anti Virus Software – check for suggested anti virus software.
- Spam – check for useful tips on E-mail.
- Pop-up Blocker – Make adjustments in Firefox or Internet Explorer
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ’s – find a list of frequently asked questions about distance learning at Bergen..
- WebAdvisor – conduct a search for available classes, register, or add/drop a class, or even check your grades.
- Sidney Silverman Library Distance Learning Page – learn how to use the library remotely, start researching your paper with the online journals and periodicals, or check to see when your book is due back. You can even renew it online.
- Bergen Online Bookstore – order your books without waiting in line and have them delivered to your home or office.
- Online Tutoring – SMARTHINKING provides web-based tutoring for BCC students. Their service supplements the Learning Center’s existing academic support services by offering real-time online tutoring with “e-instructors” and homework help for core courses and skills 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Student Services – Find a listing of departments and contacts for questions and assistance in any area at BCC.
- Free time computer labs – access online courses from on-campus
- Proctored Exams – check procedure for taking proctored exams for local and non-local students