Are your students engaged and participating in the class?
To learn more about how to engage students for active and collaborative learning register for a 2-day Summer Institute.
Major topics addressed at the Summer Institute include:
- Cooperative and Collaborative Learning
- Classroom Assessment Techniques (CATs)
- Culturally Competent Practices
- Gamification and Simulations
- High Impact Practices (HIPs)
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SOTL) projects
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
Expectations for participants are to:
- Participate in 2-day training sessions
- Develop a class activity for your 2017-2018 course
- Present your work at the CITL Showcase or Summer Institute 2018
- Call for Proposal – March 24, 2017
- Registration information – April 12, 2017
- Summer Institute – May 15-16, 2017
To be eligible for CITL Summer Institute compensation you must attend two full day program. Check out the agenda and program for this event. To register, visit our Event registration page.
Past Program Brochures