Camera Equip & Edit Room Policies
Borrowing Camera Equipment
- Please present your CURRENT student ID to a Media Technology staff in Room W119.
- Fill out the form with your Name, Phone#, ID#, and a valid E-mail address.
- Please sign your signature and date on the sign out form.
- For any questions about the camera equipment, please ask a Media Technology staff.
- ALL camera equipment are signed out for a 48 HOUR PERIOD UNLESS APPROVED BY THE MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR OF Media Technologies. Equipment borrowed on a Friday must be returned by that following Monday by 10:00AM.
- Should you need the equipment beyond the 48 hours, kindly return to Room W119 and sign it out again with any Media Technology staff.
- If for any reason you CANNOT physically be in the office to sign out the equipment again, please utilize the following information:
Location: West Hall, W119
Phone number: 201-447-7132
- Make sure to include your name and contact information when leaving a message to ensure that your request gets properly recorded.
Using the Student Editing Room
- Designated editing times are posted outside the Student Editing Room, W121.
- Please make an appointment with Media Technologies when planning to use the Editing Room.
- On the day of your appointment, present your CURRENT student ID to a Media Technology staff and SIGN-IN in Room W119.
- When finished, SIGN-OUT in Room W119.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information. For assistance, please visit Media Technologies in room W119.
**Media Technologies does not provide video tape for individual projects. For In-Class use, please ask your professors for video tape. For Media Club members, ask your Media Club advisor for video tape to use for Media Club projects.