Public Relations Creative Services
As the chief ambassadors of Bergen Community College, the Office of Public Relations supports most facets of the College’s internal and external promotion and communication – including generating publicity in local media, reporting news, placing advertisements, maintaining the College’s presence in social and electronic media, producing collateral to support programs, events and initiatives and disseminating information regarding faculty, staff and student accomplishments through printed, electronic and video mediums. To request the department’s assistance with a project, please fill out the project initiation form.
Some of our featured work includes:
- The Bergen Daily (daily email calendar of events/information)
- Inside Bergen (tri-annual printed newsletter)
- Studio Bergen (monthly television news magazine)
- Inside Studio Bergen (monthly email companion to Studio Bergen)
- The Buzz About Bergen (monthly email clip-book)
We’re located in Room A-210 in the Pitkin Education Center, and can be reached by telephone at 201-447-7120, by fax at 201-689-1193, or by e-mail at [email protected].
Larry Hlavenka Jr.
Manager, New Media Services