You can review the information below regarding dates, times, and meeting locations for all of our general campus tours. Our campus tours are provided by the Trailblazers, our student ambassador organization for our department. Tours of the campus include visiting various student services and facilities common to current students on campus. You will have the ability to meet with an Enrollment Specialist at the conclusion of your tour who can discuss any further questions you may have. If you have not yet applied to BCC, we can also assist you with the application process at the end of your tour. We are here to serve you!
- Tours are available Monday-Friday at 1:00pm
Tours will meet at the Admissions Office, Pitkin Education Center, Room A-115
- Tours go out promptly and last approximately 1 hour.
- If you are a High School Guidance Counselor or other program coordinator and would like to schedule for a group of students to visit BCC, please call (201) 447-7200 to have a session scheduled. Follow options for Guidance Counselors and bringing a group to campus
- Note that lunch hours are very busy at the college. Please allow additional time for parking and navigating the campus. Campus Maps
- Visit notes can be provided for excused absences after the tour in the Office of Admissions & Recruitment