Academic Assessment Plans and Reports
The assessment of student learning determines to what extent students are acquiring the knowledge, skills and competencies the College expects of them as they move through the courses in their programs. Each department participates in the assessment of student learning outcomes by following the Academic Assessment Report Form and the Formative Rubric for Outcomes Assessment Plan . These forms are updated periodically to suit the needs of the current Academic Assessment Report cycle.
Exemplary Academic Assessment Reports
Below are the Exemplary Academic Assessment Reports from the last few years. Guided by the Summative Rating Rubric, the review team focuses on overall strengths and weaknesses of assessment activities and the integrity of assessment methodologies to choose exemplary reports.
- Economics (AA.LA.ECON), 2015 – 2017
- Information Technology (AS.PS.INFO), 2015 – 2017
- Surgical Technology (CERT.SURG), 2015 – 2017
- Developmental Mathematics (DMAT), 2014 – 2016
- English Basic Skills (EBS), 2014 – 2016
- Drafting and Design (AAS.IDT.DRFT), 2013 – 2015
- Early Childhood Education (AS.PS.EARLY.CHILD), 2013 – 2015
- Education (AS.PS.EDUC), 2013 – 2015
- American Language Program (ALP), 2012 – 2014
- English Basic Skills (EBS), 2012 – 2014
- Communication (COM-100), 2011 – 2013
- Graphic Design (AAS.ART.GRPH), 2011 – 2013