All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
Bergen’s ATD Teams
The ATD Core Team is a cross-campus, cross functional steering team that helps guide all of the work that falls under the Achieving the Dream umbrella at Bergen. Leaders of the five Action Teams, as well as other members of the campus community serve on this Team.
As a result of our ATD Implementation Plan, five Action Teams were created that work on action items that help fulfill the Implementation Plan.
The five Action Teams include:
- Create a Roadmap for Students
- Enrich Placement Testing Procedures
- Enact Mandatory Counseling & Advising/New Student Coaching
- Maximize Curricular Clarity/Guided Pathways
- Enhance Teaching and Learning: High Impact Practices (HIP) and Campus-Wide Professional Development
Embedded in each Action Team are members who focus on Data and Communications.