All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
Winners and Nominees
- Augmented Reality Enhanced Learning Applications in the Fashion Design Studio
- Bergen Pitch
- Broadening Student Learning Experiences Through Academic Initiative Partnership
- CPJR Speakers Bureau
- Career Explorations of the Pathway Scholars Program
- College-Transfer-Essay Program
- Engaging Challenged Students through Discovery in the Library Using the Goosechase App
- Health Professions Center for Simulation
- Holistic Educational Interventions: Expanded Case Management Usage
- Italy Work-Study
- No Man’s Land: Dialogues on the Experience of War
- Welcome Week 2019 Follow the Yellow Brick Road Back to Bergen Community College
Winner: College-Transfer-Essay Program
The Writing Center created a program to provide a much-needed support system to help students navigate their transfer process. Students attend three different workshops: Understanding the Transfer Process, the Common Application Essay Questions, and Supplemental Essay Questions. Students also schedule a series of one-on-one appointments to fine-tune their essays.