All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
The Admissions Assessment Examination for Radiography covers the following subject areas:
- Reading comprehension
- Biology (for high school students only)
- Anatomy and Physiology (for college students)
- Personality Profile
- Learning Style
Important things to remember:
- All modules on the HESI examination will appear on the testing screen when you are going to take the examination.
- Modules required are program specific and are listed above on a letter from the program.
- You will receive more information once academic eligibility and a criminal background check is determined.
- You must remember the modules indicated above. The testing center will not permit you to bring any papers into the testing center.
- In order to help you prepare for the examination, please see the guide listed below: (This guide is available in the library and in the bookstore)
Title:Hesi Admission Assessment Review Guide
Edition: 2nd edition Elsevier