Kids & Teens: REGISTER NOW!
Registrations are accepted until classes are full. No registrations are accepted without payment. Register as early as possible to guarantee your enrollment. Seats are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Visit– Bring a check payable to Bergen Community College, your VISA, MasterCard,Discover, American Express or cash (during daytime hours) to the Division of Continuing Education, Corporate and Public Sector Training, Technology Education Center (TEC), Room 115, Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Call– (201) 447-7488 during business hours. Have your VISA, MasterCard, Discover or Amex card information ready.
- Hearing Impaired:1-800-852-7897 (Voice) or 1-800-852-7899 (TDD)
- Fax – (201) 447-7861. Complete the Registration Form and include VISA, MasterCard, Discover or Amex information.
- Mail– Complete the Registration Form and mail with your check, money
order or credit card payment (do not send cash) to:
Bergen Community College
School of Continuing Education, Room TEC-115
400 Paramus Road, Paramus, NJ 07652
The College reserves the right to change courses, days, times and instructors, and to withdraw courses without notice. A student who withdraws five working days before a class begins will receive a full refund. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN THEREAFTER. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing. All refund requests must be in writing. Note: Transfer credits are not eligible for a refund.
All courses unless otherwise noted, are intended for adult students only.