The Career and Workforce Development Center aims to work with faculty members to present career related classroom workshops for the students.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Introduction to Career Development
- Self-assessment: Discovering Interests, Values, Skills
- Cooperative Education
- Importance of Internships
- Resume Writing
- Job Searching
It is recommended that you schedule your workshops as early in the semester as possible. Interested faculty members can schedule a workshop by:
- Telephone: 201-447-7122
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stopping by SC-111, Pitkin Education Center.