The New Jersey Healthworks Scaling Apprenticeship Program is helping to educate and mentor thousands of workers in New Jersey’s healthcare industry. Start a new career in healthcare in as little as five months through no-cost healthcare training. Prepare to earn a national credential, while getting real-life workplace experience. Earn while you learn!
Apprenticeships are all about learning while doing, and learning from others in your industry. You get a chance to put your skills into practice and gain more confidence in a working environment. Once accepted to the program, you will be placed with an employer who will pay you a salary and assigned a mentor and Success Coach. The New Jersey Healthworks Grant may cover the cost of your training. You will get a jump start on a career while earning recognized industry credentials.
Follow us on social media for the latest information on
Employers Interested In Hiring Our Apprentices, Submit an Employer Inquiry
How to Apply
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a US citizen or hold a valid green card (SSN is required)
Steps to Certification:
- Review the descriptions below and find an apprenticeship that matches your interests and skills
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Schedule an appointment for a virtual meeting with a Success Coach
- Complete the application