APPLY NOW
my.bergen.edu

Scholarship Application Information

Welcome to Bergen Community College Foundation’s online scholarship application. The application process for the Spring 2020 semester has closed.

The process will open again for Fall 2020 scholarships beginning in February 2020.

FAQs

Who qualifies for scholarships?
To apply for a scholarship from the Bergen Community College Foundation, you must have completed 6 credits at Bergen Community College, and have at least a 3.0 GPA. You must also be currently enrolled at Bergen in a degree program.

Note: Scholarship Recipients are strongly encouraged to participate in a celebration luncheon with scholarship donors on Friday, May 8, 2020.

I do/do not receive financial aid.  Am I still eligible to receive a scholarship?
Yes. Most Foundation scholarships are need-based, but a few are merit-based.

How does the Foundation evaluate need?
The Foundation coordinates with Bergen’s Office of Financial Aid to clarify student need. If you have not applied for financial aid through the college, we may need additional information from you to demonstrate your need.

When is the application due date?
The application deadline for scholarships for the Spring 2020 Semester was Midnight on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.

If I have any other questions, who can I contact?
If you have any questions about scholarships, please send an email to [email protected].