APPLY NOW
my.bergen.edu

Scholarships

Welcome to Bergen Community College Foundation’s online scholarship application.

Application Instructions:

• Fill out scholarship application completely. Incomplete applications cannot be submitted.
  • Once you have submitted your scholarship application, you will receive a confirmation email to your BCC email address. After selections have been made, you will receive another email to your BCC email address whether or not you have received a scholarship, including the amount of the scholarship.  Selections will be made sometime after November 13, 2018.
  • Rubric for Scholarship Questions

FAQs

When is the due date?
Although you are encouraged to apply as soon as the application is available, the final due date is listed on the scholarship application.  We are not able to accept applications after the time listed on the form.

If I have any other questions, who can I contact?
If you have any questions about scholarships, please send an email to [email protected].

Who qualifies for scholarships?
To apply for a scholarship, you must have completed 6 credits.  You must also be currently enrolled at Bergen Community College in a degree program.

I do/do not receive financial aid.  Am I still eligible to receive a scholarship?
Yes.  Scholarships may be awarded whether or not you receive financial aid.