To be eligible for this program:
- You must have expressed financial need in your Spring 2021 or Summer 2021 application for emergency funding.
- You must be in good academic standing.
- You must be enrolled full-time and must commit to complete the semester without dropping out.
- You must complete the Child Development Center application process and have all required paperwork for your child. This will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications will not be accepted after August 18th.
- Your child must be between the ages of 2.5 to 5 years old as of September 1, 2021.
Check your Bergen email! All students who have expressed financial need in the Spring 2021/Summer 2021 application for emergency funding AND are in good standing have been emailed notification of their eligibility.
Please note that the Child Development Center’s hours of operation are Monday thru Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm and follows the College’s academic calendar. The Center is located in Ender Hall on the Paramus campus.
Awards will be made on a first-come, first-served basis upon completion of all required paperwork.
To enroll your child the following required paperwork must be submitted to the email address below:
- A completed Application Packet
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate.
- Full and up to date child medical records with your child’s immunization on our NJ Department of Health Immunization Records Form.
- A copy of your class schedule for Fall 2021.
Please email completed applications to Shermann@bergen.edu.
For more information about the Child Development Center, please visit here.
This program is being funded in accordance with the requirements under Section 314(a)(1) of the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (CRRSAA) and Section 2003(a)(1) of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) to support public institutions of higher education.