Summer Grant Program
The Educational Opportunity Fund program offers a summer grant for current Bergen Community College EOF students.Those who qualify will have a maximum of six (6) credits paid for by the EOF Summer Grant.The availability of summer grants depends each year on the funding provided by the state.
The EOF Summer Grant is available for EOF students who:
- Need six credits or less to graduate by August 2012.
- Must complete a mandatory internship/ clinical during the summer.
- Are entering the 5th semester and have not completed all remedial classes.
- Must complete a prerequisite in order to graduate on time.
- Are on academic probation or reinstated after suspension with permission to take summer courses.
- Are repeating course(s)
- Are short on the minimum percentage required to receive financial aid based on the Standards of Academic Progress Scale.
To be Eligible for the Educational Opportunity Fund Summer Grant students need to:
- Submit a Summer Grant Application to the EOF Office. You can email the completed application or mail to:
Bergen Community College
EOF Dept. Room C100
400 Paramus Rd.
Paramus, N.J. 07652
- Register for courses in the summer for sessions I, II, or 11-Week.
- Successfully complete all of the required coursework for the petitioned courses.