At this time, Bergen Community College does not have a scholarship program for international students. However, there are organizations that provide scholarships or loans for international students.
For more information on financial and scholarship resources, please visit the links below. View a full listing of available international student scholarships
- Abroad Planet Scholarship Resources: Online community of international students studying in the United States.
- College Board: Free online financial aid source for scholarships, grants, and loans for all college-bound students, including permanent residents and international students wishing to study in the United States.
- Education Financial Aid: Free online scholarship search service.
- Fastweb offers a search engine for scholarships
- International Scholarships: Free online scholarship database for international students wishing to study worldwide.
- International Student Loan.Com: Offers qualifying international students loans for college.
- International Student Net: Offers a listing of scholarships, grants and fellowships.
- Institute of International Education: Funding for US Study Online is an extensive database of scholarships, fellowships and grants organized and maintained by the Institute of International Education (IIE).
- Mobility International USA: Free online scholarship resource for non–U.S. citizens with disabilities.
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators: Online community of international education resources.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)