Methods of Payment
It is critical to know that your registration is not complete until payments arrangements have been finalized.
Once you are registered for classes, you must go to the Student Portal to view or print your tuition and fees bill/statement. Student Finance/Self Service Menu reference materials are accessible under https://bergen.edu/new-students/self-service/
Tuition must be paid in full by the date on your bill.
You are still required to pay a bill, even if:
– Your financial aid has yet to be awarded. If you have applied for financial aid and are waiting to hear from the Office of Financial Aid regarding your award package, you are still responsible for making payment by the date posted on your bill.
– You receive your financial aid award and there is a balance not covered by your financial aid and/or student loans.
– You have applied for a student loan but have not yet been approved by your lender.
– You register for classes that you later decide to drop.
– You want to register but you owe money from a previous semester.(In this case guaranteed funds are required such as cash, money order, debit card, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards.
In situations like these described above, we have payment options available to help you pay your tuition bill and secure your class registration.
Bergen Community College is pleased to offer the tuition payment plan, administered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a manageable alternative to paying your semester bill in a lump-sum payment.
The tuition payment plan is interest free. It can be used on its own or in combination with financial aid, grants, and loans. It also allows you to pay the semester’s costs over a number of months, interest-free.The first payment is due when you enroll. You will be billed for the remaining payments.
To be eligible you must register for a minimum of $500.00 and pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00.
To learn more, enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan or to make changes to your current plan.
How to Pay
Payment can be made in person or on-line through your my.bergen.edu account (by going to WebAdvisor for Students/Self Service and clicking on Student Finance).
To secure your registration, tuition and fees payment must be received by the posted deadline.
You will need to present at the Bursar Office (L-127) your BCC ID card or a government-issued photo ID.
Full payment can be made:
- In cash
- By Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or Debit Card
- By check or money order – payable to: Bergen Community College – with the student’s College Identification Number on the check or money order.
Mail your bill to the Bursar’s Office along with check or money order – payable to: Bergen Community College – for the full amount. Include your student’s College Identification number on the check or money order.
Mail To: Bursar’s Office, Room L-127
Bergen Community College
400 Paramus Road,
Paramus, New Jersey 07652-1595.
If you are experiencing billing or payment problems call (201) 447-7105 or E-mail [email protected]. You may also visit us at Room: L-127.