You will be expected to make a payment in full by the payment due date.
Refer to the table below for details.
1. If you do not plan to attend the 2019 Summer or Fall session(s), you must officially withdraw from classes by the deadline date to avoid tuition and fee charges being posted to your account.
2. The official withdrawal deadline dates for 2019 Summer sessions are in the SUMMER 2019 Registration Calendar.
3. The Official withdrawal deadline dates for 2019 Fall sessions are included in the FALL 2019 Registration Calendar.
*PAYMENT PLAN applicable for FALL 2019
Bergen Community College is pleased to offer the tuition payment plan, administered by Nelnet Business Solutions as a manageable alternative to paying your semester bill in a lump-sum payment.
The tuition payment plan is interest free. It can be used on its own or in combination with financial aid, grants, and loans. It also allows you to pay the semester’s costs over a number of months, interest-free.The first payment is due when you enroll. You will be billed for the remaining payments.
To be eligible you must register for a minimum of $500.00 and pay a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00.
Payment Deadlines for Summer 2019
- Payment Due Date: At time of registration.
- Applicable to all Summer 2019 sessions (Summer 1, Summer U, Summer 2, and Summer 3).
Payment Deadlines for Fall 2019
- First Payment Due Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019.
- Applicable to all Fall 2019 sessions (Fall 1, Fall 2, Flex 1, and Flex 2).
NOTES: Payment is due immediately for any 2019 Fall registration completed on or after Tuesday, July 16, 2019.