Admissions Online Orientation
The office of Admissions is responsible for the recruitment and advising of all prospective students looking to study at Bergen Community College. We have an open door policy and welcome all students. We are here to help students apply and educate them on all of the programs and services we have to offer. Our goal is to make the college admissions process as seamless as possible. We create student records and collaborate with all departments to make sure that students get the help they need to complete the enrollment process.
The Office of Admissions is responsible for the following:
- Recruitment of prospective students
- Processing online and paper applications and creating new student records
- Processing chargebacks
- Receipt of all College and High School transcripts
- Checking application status and transcript status
- Campus tours
- Conducting Open Houses
- Fielding all general questions pertaining to student services departments
Please contact our office at 201-447-7195 / 201-447-7196 / 201-447-3595 or email at [email protected] for any further assistance.