Financial Aid Office
The Bergen Community College Office of Financial Aid is within the Student Affairs Division and seeks to provide high quality service that consistently exceeds the expectations of students and families. Our goal is to assist students and families in planning for and meeting expenses associated with attendance at BCC. While safeguarding students’ privacy in accordance with the Family Educational Right and Privacy Act (FERPA), we serve as the primary advocate for assisting students in securing necessary financial resources.
The Office of Financial Aid is primarily responsible for the following:
- Counseling Students and families on their rights & responsibilities
- Reviewing verification documentation
- Determining financial aid eligibility (Federal & NJ State)
- Reviewing Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Re-evaluating eligibility due to a special circumstance
- Consortium Agreements
- Administration of Title IV & NJ State financial aid
Please contact our office at (201) 447-7148 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further assistance.