If you have never taken an online course, you may want to check out Moodle tutorials to help you become familiar with the online class interface.
- How to open a file? (Video)
- How to access Quickmail? (Video)
- How to submit your assignment? (Video)
- How to post to a discussion forum? (Video) Q&A Forum (Video)
- How to attempt Online Quiz? (Video)
- How to attempt Respondus LockDown Browser Exam ? (Video)
- How to check your grades ? (Video)
To prepare working with Moodle tools access online orientation in a Moodle shell called Resource Area – Getting Started with Moodle. This shell is listed under My Class sites, when you login to the Portal site my.bergen.edu.
If you are logging to the Portal for the first time, you can find instructions at bergen.edu/portalhelp.
This Resource Area is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the semester. CITL staff will respond to any questions posted in the discussion boards during business hours.
All online course information is available at http://www.bergen.edu/dlearning This section provides useful links and tutorials to assist you in familiarizing yourself with taking an online class.