Welcome to the Moodle Support center for Bergen users. The login information to access a distance learning course is sent to your Bergen e-mail account. Here you can search the knowledgebase for commonly asked questions. You can connect with a Moodle support representative through several options. The live chat allows you to get answers quickly, while submitting a ticket typically takes the least amount of your time. You also, call us 24×7 toll free number.
Check options below:
- Call us – If you have questions about Moodle or need technology assistance, call the 24/7 toll free at 1-877-612-5381.
- Live Chat – Dialogue with a service representative live over the web by going to the Chat web site.
- Submit a ticket – Fill-in the Moodle help Desk Form with as much information as possible to get help for your Moodle course.
- Login problems – check answers to common login problems.
- Technical Requirements for Moodle – check browser settings.
- Install Plug-ins – download free programs to access course content.
- Anti Virus Software – check for suggested anti virus software.
- Spam – check for useful tips on E-mail.
- Pop-up Blocker – Make adjustments in Firefox or Edge
Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ’s – find a list of frequently asked questions about distance learning at Bergen..
- WebAdvisor – conduct a search for available classes, register, or add/drop a class, or even check your grades.
- Sidney Silverman Library Distance Learning Page – learn how to use the library remotely, start researching your paper with the online journals and periodicals, or check to see when your book is due back. You can even renew it online.
- Bergen Online Bookstore – order your books without waiting in line and have them delivered to your home or office.
- Online Tutoring – TutorMe provides online tutoring for BCC students via the BCC Student Portal. This tutoring is available to supplement the services available at the Cerullo Learning Assistance Center in Paramus and at the Meadowlands. TutorMe provides 24/7 real-time online tutoring with over 10,000 trained tutors in 300+ subjects. BCC students have access to 10 hours of tutoring with TutorMe each academic year. To access TutorMe, students should log in to the Portal (my.bergen.edu) and click on “TutorMe” in the “Bergen Links” box.
- Student Services – Find a listing of departments and contacts for questions and assistance in any area at BCC.
- Free time computer labs – access online courses from on-campus
- Proctored Exams – check procedure for taking proctored exams for local and non-local students