A. You can register for an in-person clicker workshop on the CIT workshop site OR
B. Follow step by step instructions outlined below:
- Complete a design worksheet to develop and deliver a clicker presentation. We suggest that you fill out this sheet before starting the training
- Review the training material. You could also set up one-on-one assistance with Amarjit Kaur, Instructional Designer
- Prepare a sample clicker presentation for review. The clicker presentation should consist of 3 slides with the following items:
- A multiple question with no correct answer
- A multiple question with one correct answer and identify the correct answer
- A multiple question with countdown counter
- Check out a Clicker Set from the Media Services and test the presentation in the classroom.
Please send a copy of the design worksheet, request for one-on-one training session and sample clicker presentation to[email protected]. If you need assistance while running the clicker presentation in the classroom contact the Help Desk x7109.