All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
- Set up the TurningPoint software on your BCC and/or home computer.
- If you have TurningPoint 2006 on your office or home computer we recommend that you uninstall TurningPoint 2006 and install TurningPoint 2008.
- Prepare your presentation using the TurningPoint software.
- If you have Microsoft Office 2010 on your office or home computer, check out the instructions for preparing clicker presentation here.
- Check out a clicker set from the Library Media Center.
- Set up and test the response devices.
- Conduct a trial run of the entire presentation.
We recommend that you do a trial run of the presentation before the class.