What is Respondus?
Respondus is a suite of applications to help create, secure and proctor online exams.
- The Respondus program can convert paper-based tests to online tests.
- The Respondus LockDown Browser (RLDB) is a custom browser that locks down the testing environment and Respondus Monitor helps to remotely proctor tests. RLDB creates a secure testing environment where students are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. When an assessment is started, students are locked into it until they submit it for grading.
Respondus: To Create and Upload Moodle Exams
Respondus requires exam questions in standard format, prior to importing them to the Respondus program. To change quiz settings, check out the Moodle LMS support site.
- Importing questions – Respondus video tutorial
- Set up a preconfigured server profile and Publish (pdf)
- Search for Publisher TestBanks
- Respondus Product Demos –(Creating or Importing Questions, Using Publisher TestBanks, … )
Respondus LockDown Browser (RLDB): To Secure and Proctor Exams in Moodle
If you need to reserve a classroom with RLDB email the scheduling office firstname.lastname@example.org.
To setup a Moodle exam for remote proctoring using RLDB and Respondus Monitor
- To Introduce RDLB to your students
Where can I find more information?
If you have additional questions, email email@example.com.