Funding Source: New Jersey Institute of Technology Subcontract
- Project: Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSI) STEM Graduation Pathway to Success
- Abstract: STEM Graduation Pathway to Success (PDF)
- Amount: $3,781,639
- Project Period: 10/1/11-9/30/16
- Purpose: This Bergen Community College HSI STEM five year grant award is designed to prepare STEM students to fulfill the urgent and growing need for STEM professionals in a competitive and global workplace. The project has three goals: To increase the recruitment and persistence of STEM and STEM Education students; To improve the graduation and transfer rates for students enrolled in STEM and STEM Education programs; and To enable more data-based decision making that informs and improves student outcomes, program development and articulation.
- Project Director: Dean P.J. Ricatto, [email protected], (201)879-3572