Transition Program for Students with Intellectual Disabilities – Phase 2
Funding Source: U.S. Department of Education
- Project: Bergen Community College TPSID 2
- Abstract: Transition Program for Students with Intellectual Disabilities (PDF)
- Amount: $2,421,935
- Project Period: 10/1/15 – 9/30/20
- Purpose: The Bergen Community College TPSID 2 project is a model comprehensive transition and postsecondary education program conducted in collaboration with the College of New Jersey. It will help students maximize potential to achieve personal and financial independence by integrating academic and social skills with vocational training options leading to gainful employment.
- Project Director: Tracy Rand, [email protected], (201)879-5589