Grants and funding can help support and grow programs and activities. They can also provide extra visibility and credibility both inside and outside of Bergen Community College. The Office of Grants Administration works closely on developing, writing, and submitting a grant. Bergen Community College has produced many successful grant projects, all of which followed a winning step by step process. To help you find and secure a grant for Bergen Community College, please follow the steps listed below and click on the links in the left sidebar. These links will help you locate funding opportunities by searching grant, foundation & government databases; assess institutional & community needs; write project proposals; evaluate funded projects; and learn more about grantsmanship in general. The steps in developing a grant are:
- Step 1: Getting Started – Review the Grant Development Guidelines and Complete the Project Initiation Form
- Step 2: Meet with the Office of Grants Administration to review your grant proposal and budget
- Step 3: Identify funding sources for your specific project
- Step 4: Perform a needs assessment and write the grant
- Step 5: Submit the final draft of your proposal, including all attachments, to the Office of the Grants Administration for final editing and review at least two weeks before the grant due date. During this time, the Office will refine the proposal, ensuring that all facets are consistent with the grant application. The Office will package the application, obtain final approval and submit the application.
Links to Surveys: