Once a funding source is identified, the Office of Grants Administration will reach out to schedule a meeting with you and your team. At that time we will revisit and review the grant concept as well as work on a timeline of completion. In order to write a strong grant, we will need to work together to perform a needs assessment, write the proposal, and develop a strong evaluation tool. Below are resources for each of these items that you may review at your own time.
- New Jersey: The Official State of New Jersey Website
- Career Clusters produced by Advance CTE: State Leaders Connecting Learning to Work, provides knowledge and skills needed for Career Clusters and their Career Pathways. It also functions as a useful guide in developing programs of study bridging secondary and postsecondary curriculum and for creating individual student plans of study for a complete range of career options.
- Community College Strategic Planner Contact the Grants office for login
- Quick Facts (U.S. Census)
- National Center for Health Workforce Analysis (HRSA-BHPR)
- Healthy People 2030: Guides to Community Health Planning
- Science and Engineering Indicators (National Science Board)
- Women, Minorities, and Persons With Disabilities in Science and Engineering
- WorkforceGPS: Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA), WorkforceGPS is an interactive online communication and learning technical assistance (TA) platform that was designed to communicate with and build the capacity of the public workforce investment system to develop and implement innovative approaches to workforce and economic development. We encourage you to become a member for access to free resources and peer-to-peer network connections, supplements other ETA resources and training to help the public workforce system, education professionals, and business.
- Division of Economic Development, County of Bergen, NJ
- New Jersey Association for Lifelong Learning Professional association that encourages the growth and development of lifelong learning and lifelong learners in the state of New Jersey.
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities, Source for Hispanic higher education and HSI facts and resources.
Basic Proposal Writing Guides and Reference Collections
- “How Do I Write a Grant Proposals” from Grantspace, a service of the Foundation Center
- Grant Proposal Guide (National Science Foundation)
- “Proposal Writing: Internet Resources” from University of Wisconsin Grants Information Center
- “Academic Fundraising Web Resources” from Michigan State University
Project Evaluation Tools
- Grant Tools and Resources from SAMHSA
- Program Based Tools and Evaluations from UMASS Amherst
- Footprints: Strategies for Non-Traditional Program Evaluation
- Resources on Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement, assembled by NEA’s Office of Research and Analysis