Bergen Community College is in the process of moving all employee email accounts to Google G Suite. The majority of staff have been migrated during the summer and faculty will be migrated throughout the fall semester. Once you have received a notice that your Bergen Gmail account has been activated, you can follow the instructions below to access your account. For more in-depth instruction please contact the Help Desk at ext 7109 or click here to view the FAQ page.
- You can access your Bergen Gmail through the Bergen Portal (my.bergen.edu)
- Log in with your Bergen username and password and click “Sign In”
- Select the “Google Gmail” option under “My Bergen Email”
- Upon your first log-in, you will see the following welcome screen. Click “Next”
- Select the inbox view you would like to use. (This can be changed later)
- You have now logged into your inbox. From here you can view existing messages and compose new emails.