I am a graduate of BCC and want to use the fitness center and/or swimming pool. Do I need to submit a physical exam?
Yes. You will need to submit a recent physical exam to our office BEFORE you are permitted to use the fitness center or swimming pool (Medical Exam Form).

What are your phone and fax numbers?
Office of Health Services phone number: (201) 447-9257. Fax number: (201) 447-0327.

What are your email and mailing addresses?

  • Health Services email: healthservices@bergen.edu
  • Mailing address:
    Bergen Community College
    ATN: Office of Health Services
    Pitkin Education Center, Room HS-100
    400 Paramus Rd
    Paramus, NJ 07652.