Fall intercollegiate sports are right around the corner! Bergen Community College offers intercollegiate Men’s soccer, Women’s Soccer, Women’s Volleyball, E-Sports, and Men’s/Women’s Cross Country in the fall. All Head Coaches will be holding tryouts all throughout August for experienced student-athletes. Any student-athletes looking to play this fall season should have a background in high school/club sports, have registered full-time (12 credits or more) and be in good academic standing. Students must also have a medical form on file with the College’s Health Services Office (HS-100).
Student Athlete requirements:
First year Student Athlete:
- Official high school transcript or GED
- Up to date physical
- Must be a full time student
For more information, contact the head coaches:
- Men’s Soccer – Giovanni Soto – email: email@example.com
- Women’s soccer – Paul Nganansou – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball – Janet Elder – email: email@example.com
- Cross Country – Anthony Vaughan – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Esports – Athletic Director Jorge Hernandez- email: email@example.com.
Email Athletic Director Jorge Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.
Based in Paramus, Bergen Community College (www.bergen.edu), a public two-year coeducational college, enrolls more than 13,000 students at locations in Paramus, the Philip Ciarco Jr. Learning Center in Hackensack and Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands in Lyndhurst. The College offers associate degree, certificate and continuing education programs in a variety of fields. More students graduate from Bergen than any other community college in the state.
# # #