Career and Workforce Development Center
The Career and Workforce Development Center strives to prepare students to meet their individualistic goals by delivering comprehensive services through career advisement and programs, academic guidance, experiential learning and employment services.
Location: Pitkin Education Center, Room A-123
- Career Counseling and Exploration
- Career and Volunteer Fairs
- Career Resource Room
- Experiential Learning Opportunities (Co-op, Internships, and Service Learning)
- Weekly Workshops
- Employer visits
- Job Search and Transfer Websites – College Central, Perfect Interview, and NJ Transfer
Providing employers the service to post company profiles and positions for students to view and apply efficiently, and free of charge. Employers can post a job or a students can search for a position.
The Career Center handles the paperwork for Federal Work Study and On-Campus Employment.
Summer Office hours (When Classes are in Session) are:
- Monday, Friday: 8:00 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M.