A Degree Program Exclusively on Saturdays, Sundays and Online!
Your schedule might not leave you enough time to earn a college degree.
The newest program in its flexible offerings, Bergen Community College has opened “Weekend College at the Meadowlands,” conveniently located at the newly renovated Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands in Lyndhurst (1280 Wall Street West).
The program enables students to complete an associate of science degree in two years through classes taken exclusively on Saturdays, Sundays and online.
Bergen, NJ’s No. 1 community college for associate degree graduates, offers:
- Affordable tuition
- Renowned faculty
- No-cost tutoring and advising
- Financial aid for those who qualify
Cohort Model Option
- Students enroll in five classes each semester – four will take place in-person at the Meadowlands on weekends; the fifth will take place online over the length of a 12 or 15-week semester. One summer online course will be needed.
- Each in-person class meets six times (three Saturdays and three Sundays) during four consecutive three week periods.
- Classes include online learning elements, making the courses a “hybrid” of both face-to-face and online modalities.
- Students receive a one-week break between the four in-person classes.
- The cohort model allows students to take classes alongside the same peers in every class, fostering cohesion.
- Dedicated advisers for academic support and guidance.
Magali Muniz, M.A.
Managing Director, Office of Student Affairs
Bergen Community College at the Meadowlands
1280 Wall Street West
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071